Ergonomic lever handles and easy-to-grip assistive controls make life a little easier
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls with highly visible graphics, help you fine tune your shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Innovative Mira CoolShield™ protection keeps touchpoints cool for complete peace of mind
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Complete with fast fix kit for easy install
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 1/2" BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right
- Pipe centres: 150mm
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 meter head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 meter head)
Easy to Fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.