Easy to use
Separate temperature and on/off/diverter controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression joints with pipes, ¾” connection to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
- Pipe centres: 150mm
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows offer rising, falling or horizontal entry points 1.1712.002
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
The Mira Coda Pro (valve only) comes with fast-fix, front of tile installation system included.