Experience thermostatically controlled, safer showering with a sleek, chrome finish. Complete the look with Mira Nectar fittings.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and on/off/diverter controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
The Mira Coda Pro Valve Only enables your customer to choose their own shower fittings.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression joints with pipes, ¾” connection to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows offer rising, falling or horizontal entry points 1.1712.002
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Coda range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
The benefit of choosing the Valve only option is you can choose your own fittings. Here are three shower fitting kits that we recommend you to consider.
Mira Nectar Fittings Kit with 1.25m Hose
Simple and stylish shower fittings available in two finishes with soap dish and 1.25m metal shower hose.RRP From£75.00 Find out more
Mira Beat Fittings Kit with 1.25m Hose
Available in two finishes with a 1.25m hose and slide bar that easily adjusts covering previous screw holes.RRP From£75.00 Find out more
Mira 360 Classic Fittings Kit
Featuring the Mira 360m showerhead with Flipstream Technology.RRP £120.00 Find out more
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows are designed to fit all bar valves (including other manufacturer's products).RRP £40.00 Find out more
The Mira Coda Pro (valve only) comes with fast-fix, front of tile installation system included.