Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
9cm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions. Factory set at 41°C
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face or 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
- Pipe Centres: 153mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One single control for on/off and temperature
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
- Four spray 9cm showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Experience the UK’s most powerful mixer showers. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology ensures that you’ll experience up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure. Experience a more revitalising showering performance.
Mira Element BIV is stylishly designed with the user in mind. Enjoy showering simplicity with an easy to use single control.