Its sleek, refined and uncluttered look is ideal for a contemporary or family bathroom, plus its single control makes it easy to use.
Suitable For All Systems
Choose the Mira Element Valve only for simplicity, affordability and a great showering experience.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Choose your own shower fittings
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Refined slim line valve maximises showering space.
With its simple one control for on/off and temperature the Mira Element EV is a popular choice with end users.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face or 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One single control for on/off and temperature
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
Easy to fit & Maintain
- No hassle nut & olive installation, and easily fits on to reversed inlets by rotating the cartridge inside the body
- Easily replaceable pull out filters at the inlets backed up by an integrated filter in the cartridge body prevent blockages and enhance lifetime of the product.
- Patented ‘easy clip’ system makes the cartridge easy to replace and prevents damage during servicing
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Element range
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download