Glo with the flow
Innovative Mira HydroGlo™ technology illuminates the controls when your perfect temperature is reached. Switched-on design, no electricity or batteries needed.
Create a refined, sophisticated look and feel. With minimalist controls and a choice of three premium finishes: Chrome, Matt Black and Brushed Nickel.
Be spoilt for choice
Choose the overhead shower for drenching refreshment or a luxurious bath for the ultimate relaxation.
Mira MagniFlo™ technology provides consistent power to both shower outlets at the same time. For invigorating performance, even at low pressures.
Precise, push-button controls
The perfect shower, at your fingertips. Thanks to push-button activation and our super simple temperature dial
One box. Many options.
Everything you need for the perfect shower or bath-fill installation, all in one box. No need for separate purchases.
Temperature and flow control
- Thermostatic technology
- Flow actuation: Push button
- Water entry points: Bottom only
- Inlet connections: Direct 15mm push fit connections
- Outlet connections: 15mm copper pipework
- Reversed inlets supported: No = hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: 1°C to 25°C
- Hot water range: Min 55°C; 60°C - 65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure (gas water heater) 1 bar
- Minimum maintained pressure (gravity system) : 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 metre head)
- Flow rate (at handset): 8.6 l/min at 0.5bar
- Flow regulator: 9 l/min (supplied with product - x2)
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C
- Automatic shutdown: Shutdown within 2 seconds
- Factory set to safe max temp
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.