The Mira Excel Thermostatic BSM is the ultimate in reliability, providing the perfect solution for families with its thermostatic temperature control.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control retaining a constant temperature when switching from bath to shower mode, make showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
For customers who want thermostatic control for both shower and bath fill
- Control type: Thermostatic Shower Control & Bath Fill
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising only
- Inlet connections: ¾” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.2 bar (2 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Four spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Fits into standard bath tap holes
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- Buildcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Excel Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Our Mira Excel Thermostatic BSM is part of the UK's best-selling mixer shower range. With unbeatable performance and a premium chrome finish, it’s easy to see why it’s the professionals’ favourite.