Experience a great performance whilst saving energy, with the Mira Miniduo BIR with Eco.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
3 spray Mira Eco showerhead saves up to 75% water compared to standard Miniduo.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Half the size of a normal mixer, with eco showerhead.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single Spray Eco showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Available resources for the Mira Miniduo with Eco showerhead.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download