Precise thermostatic control and a maximum temperature stop maintain stable water temperature – meaning safer showering, for the whole family.
More style, more space
An ultra-compact minimalist design creates a smaller footprint than traditional bar valves. So you can enjoy more space in your shower.
With our innovative single control, you can fine-tune your temperature quickly and easily – all from one smooth dial.
Simple but effective
The effortless single spray Mira Beat handset offers style and simplicity – with a wide 110mm spray head delivering a powerful, invigorating flow.
Feel the power
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more water flow than similar mixer showers – even at low pressure. For powerful invigoration, every day.
Fits your system
Thanks to its universal compatibility design, Mira Minimal works on all UK water systems and pressures – even those with low pressure.
Keep your cool
Mira CoolShield™ technology stops heat transferring to exposed surfaces of the shower. Which means Mira Minimal is always safe to touch.
Temperature and flow control
- Thermostatic technology
- Single sequential cartridge
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: Direct 15mm push fit connections
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets supported: No = hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: 1°C to 25°C
- Hot water range: Min 55°C; 60°C - 65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure (gas water heater) 1 bar
- Minimum maintained pressure (gravity system) : 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 metre head)
- Flow rate (at handset): 9.5 l/min at 0.5 bar
- Flow regulator: 9 l/min (supplied with product)
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C
- Automatic shutdown: Shutdown within 2 secs
- Factory set to safe max temp
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- KIWA Approved
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.