Experience a powerful flow with the Mira Pronta ERD+. With its deluge showerhead and separate hand shower, it's easy to divert between the two depending on your preference. Enjoy two ways to experience the same shower, at an affordable price.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 250mm deluge showerhead and separate 110mm handshower for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Mira Pronta ERD is ideal for new bathrooms with the added luxury of being able to divert between two showerheads or have both on at the same time.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray 25cm deluge head plus separate 11cm single spray handheld head
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Both showerheads feature rub clean nozzle for easy limescale removal
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Pronta range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology is proven to deliver up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure and is included in all of our Mira mixer showers. So with our Mira Pronta ERD+ you’ll have a sensational showering experience.View FIlm
Whether it’s at the start or the end of the day, we all want different things from our shower. The Mira Pronta ERD+ is designed to adapt to your needs with its luxurious deluge head and separate handshower.