Experience the best of both worlds. Enjoy the drenching cascade of a deluge, as well as the practicality of a separate handshower with the Mira Reflex ERD.
Suitable For All Systems
A sleek design and delivers a consistently great performance from both the deluge and handset showerheads.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop, make showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring large 200mm deluge showerhead and 90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Double the experience
Easily divert between the deluge showerhead and the hand held shower.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
With genuine performance, easy fit features and dual showering outlets, Mira Reflex ERD is the right choice.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 1/2” BSP to pipework, 3/4” BSP to shower unit
- Outlet connections: 1/2” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets supported: No - hot left, cold right only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 ± 24mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Hot water range: 60°C - 65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 meter head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 meter head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow control
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn't get hot during showering
- Single spray deluge showerhead and handheld head with rub clean nozzles
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
View the product resources for the Mira Reflex ERD.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download