Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop, make showering safer for all the family.
90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Adjustable slide bar helps to match grout lines and cover over previous fittings.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Maximum temperature stop of 45°C for added safety, can be overidden
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 1/2” BSP to pipework, 3/4” BSP to shower unit
- Outlet connections: 1/2” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets supported: No - hot left, cold right only
- Pipe centres: 150mm
Benefits for your customer
- Hot water range: 60°C - 65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 meter head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 meter head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Enjoy an invigorating showering experience. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology is designed to deliver up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure.
The Mira Reflex EV comes with a fast-fix, front of tile installation system included.
Mira Cool Shield™ technology keeps touchpoints cool for extra peace of mind.