Experience a reliable and consistent performance from the Mira Reflex EV.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Single spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Mira quality and reliability that you can rely on when you install the Mira Reflex EV for your customer.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 + 24mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray 9cm showerhead
- Single spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Reflex
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download