Enjoy a sensational showering experience from the Mira Relate EV. Choose this mixer shower for a sleek, stylish design and a consistently powerful performance.
Suitable For All Systems
Stylish design and a consistently genuine performance.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop, make showering safer for all the family.
90mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Adjustable slide bar helps to match grout lines and cover over previous fittings.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Our latest addition to the Bar Valve range is a perfect replacement solution.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 1/2” BSP to pipework, 3/4” BSP to shower unit
- Outlet connections: 1/2” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets supported: No - hot left, cold right only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 ± 24mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Hot water range: 60°C - 65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 meter head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 meter head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow control
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn't get hot during showering
- Single spray showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
View or download product resources for the Mira Relate range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download