Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions. Factory set at 41°C
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression or ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
- Adjustable pipe centres: 149-153mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
Separate temperature and flow controls
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.