Suitable For All Systems
Simply stylish. Bringing both thermostatic temperature and flow control onto one easy to use dial, it makes showering simple and affordable.Find a store Find out more Product No: 1.1628.002
Combining thermostatic safety with style, the Mira Silver BIV is simply stylish, yet affordable.
Easy to use
One easy to use control helps you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Featuring 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
The Mira Silver brings both thermostatic temperature and flow control into one simple to use dial.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One control for on/off and temperature
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety
- Four spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Download products resources for the Mira Silver Mixer Shower.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download