Easy to use
One easy to use control helps you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Featuring 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions. Factory set at 43°C
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
- 108mm pipe centres
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.