Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Designed for use on high pressure systems.
Complete the look
Choose your own fittings to complete your ideal bathroom look.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising only
- Inlet connections: ¾” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 1.0 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Fits into standard bath tap holes
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.