For a heritage style bathroom design, look no further than the Mira Virtue ERD mixer shower. Experience the spa-like deluge showerhead and practical separate handshower. Its carefully crafted design features perfectly complement the Mira Virtue tap range to complete the look.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Complete the look
Discover the complementary Mira Virtue tap range to complete the traditional bathroom look.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a large 210mm deluge showerhead and separate traditional 80mm handshower for a greater showering experience.
With features including an authentic ceramic tem-perature marker and flow lever, the Mira Virtue perfectly complements a heritage-style bathroom.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
The perfect choice for your customer's traditional styled bathroom.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15 mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets supported: Yes
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 metre head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Single control for flow and temperature
- Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop makes showering safer for entire family
- Compatible with all systems, even at low pressure
- Double the experience by diverting between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once
- Unique spray experience with 210mm deluge showerhead and separate traditional 80mm handshower
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Easily replaceable pull out large, long-life filters
- Patented ‘easy clip’ system makes the cartridge easy to replace
All the resources to help you choose and install the Mira Virtue ERD
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare art for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download