A neat, stylish shower the Mira Agile ERD comes complete with a separate deluge showerhead and handshower. Treat yourself to the luxury of a deluge showerhead whilst having all of the practicality of a handshower. Further personalise your showering experience with optional plug-in accessories.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Unique spray experiences
Large 200mm deluge showerhead and separate 90mm handshower for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Double the experience
Divert between the deluge showerhead and handshower or experience both on at once, even at low pressure.
The perfect choice for new bathrooms with the ability to divert between two showerheads or both on at the same time.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Single spray 20cm deluge head plus separate 9cm single spray handheld head
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Riser rail can be shortened or lengthened
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Agile Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Enjoy an invigorating showering experience. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology is designed to deliver up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure. Enjoy a greater showering performance every day.
Our Mira Agile ERD is designed to enhance your showering experience. With our luxurious chrome deluge head and separate handshower, it delivers greater coverage, greater practicality and greater performance.