Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls with numbered temperature dial so you can set and forget.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150-155mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button (factory set at 46°C)
- Ceramic flow control resists limescale
- Four spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Unrivalled performance on any pressure
- 4 spray 9 cm showerhead with rub clean nozzles
Product Approvals & Installation Film
- WRAS Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.
Start your day in the best possible way. Wake up to a sensational shower performance with our Mira Excel EV mixer shower featuring our patented Mira Magni-flo™ technology, delivering up to 3x more flow.
Mira Excel EV is the expert installer’s favourite mixer shower due to its renowned reliable performance. With a premium chrome finish, it’s designed to stay looking as good as the day that you bought it.