The first Bath/Shower Mixer to feature thermostatic control for both shower and bathfill. Valve only, no shower fittings included.
Suitable For All Systems
The Mira Excel Thermostatic BSM Valve is the ultimate in reliability, providing the perfect solution for families with its thermostatic temperature control. Complete the look with your choice of fittings.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control retains constant temperature when switching from bath to shower mode, make showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
For customers who want thermostatic control for both shower and bath fill. You can choose your own fittings.
- Control type: Thermostatic Shower Control & Bath Fill
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising only
- Inlet connections: ¾” BSP Male
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.2 bar (2 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Fits into standard bath tap holes
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- Buildcert TMV2 Approved
Download the relevant product resources for the Mira Excel Mixer Shower range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
You can choose your own shower fittings with the Excel BSM Valve only option. Take a look at these three kits we recommend to work well.
Mira Beat Fittings Kit with 1.75m Hose
Available in two finishes with a 1.75m hose and slide bar that easily adjusts covering previous screw holes.RRP £70.00 Find out more
Mira Nectar Fittings Kit with 1.75m Hose
Simple and stylish shower fittings available in two finishes with soap dish and 1.75m shower hose.RRP £73.50 Find out more
Mira Advance Flex Fittings Kit
The Mira Advance Flex fittings kit is thoughtfully designed with the user in mind, offering flexibility for a greater experience.RRP £66.62 Find out more
Our Mira Excel BSM Thermostatic (valve only) is part of the UK's best-selling mixer shower range. With unbeatable performance and a premium chrome finish, it’s easy to see why it’s the professionals’ favourite.