Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Large 110mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions (factory set at 41°C)
Installer Product Features
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
- 50mm pipe centres
Benefits for your customer
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.
Experience the UK’s most powerful mixer showers. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology ensures that you’ll experience up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure.
Mira Pronta S EV is perfectly suited to your contemporary bathroom setting with its sleek, minimalist looks. With a premium chrome finish, it’s guaranteed to make a statement in an en-suite or small bathroom space.