Add a touch of class with the Mira Pronta S EV. Its simple, uncluttered look is the perfect addition to your contemporary bathroom.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Large 110mm showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Designed to fit quickly and easily into new bathroom. The perfect space saver for your customer.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm copper pipe
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One single control for on/off and temperature
- Four spray 11cm showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Pipe and tiling templates included
- Spanner-free installation
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
- Builtcert TMV2 Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Pronta range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Experience the UK’s most powerful mixer showers. Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology ensures that you’ll experience up to 3x more flow, even if you have low water pressure.
Mira Pronta S EV is perfectly suited to your contemporary bathroom setting with its sleek, minimalist looks. With a premium chrome finish, it’s guaranteed to make a statement in an en-suite or small bathroom space.