Choose the Mira Element BIV for simplicity, affordability and a great showering experience.
Easy to use
Single control for flow and temperature.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safer for all the family.
4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
With its simple one control for on/off and temperature the Mira Element BIR is a popular choice with end users.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face or 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- One single control for on/off and temperature
- TMV2 Approved for the ultimate in comfortable showering
- Four spray 9cm showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Element range
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Mira mixer showers won’t compromise on performance. That’s why all of Mira mixer showers have our Mira Magni-flo™ technology giving up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Mira Element EV is stylishly designed with the user in mind. Enjoy showering simplicity with an easy to use single control.
The Mira Element EV quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.