Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls with numbered temperature dial so you can set and forget.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male Flat Face
- Reversed inlets support: Yes
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150-155mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 55°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Ceramic flow control resists limescale
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Unrivalled performance on any pressure
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.
Our Mira Excel Exposed (valve only) is part of the UK's best-selling mixer shower range. With unbeatable performance and a premium chrome finish, it’s easy to see why it’s the professionals’ favourite.