Mini-size, maximum performance. Add a touch of luxury to your bathroom with the Mira Miniluxe ER. The deluge showerhead delivers a sensational showering experience time and time again.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Thermostatic temperature control and maximum temperature stop make showering safer for all the family. Plus, Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn't get hot during your shower.
Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring a large 185mm deluge showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
A stylish space saving solution featuring the large deluge showerhead.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot top, cold bottom only
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Single spray 18.5cm fixed showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Front of tile installation system
- Large, long-life filters
- 1 spray 18.5 cm deluge fixed showerhead with rub clean rubber nozzles
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
View the product resources for the Mira Miniluxe range.
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Our Mira Magni-flo™ technology is proven to deliver up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure and is included in all of our Mira mixer showers. Experience the difference with our Mira Miniluxe ER mixer shower.
Designed to make a statement, this stylish upright valve is perfect for your new bathroom installation. Complete the look with the Mira Miniluxe ER mixer shower.