Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with the Mira Atom EV. Its simple, uncluttered look is the perfect addition to your contemporary bathroom whilst consistently delivering a sensational showering experience.
Easy to use
Separate flow and temperature controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Unique spray experiences
Featuring 4 spray showerhead for a greater showering experience, and rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning.
Boasting genuine performance and easy to fit features.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: ½” BSP to pipework, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
- Adjustable pipe centres: 150 + 24mm
Supply Conditions (hot and cold)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and flow controls
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Four spray showerhead
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- WRAS Approved
- KIWA UK Approved
Access the relevant product resources for the Mira Atom range
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Shower Fittings User Guide
This information guide is specific to the shower fittings used with the Mira Shower purchased. Providing installation support for the showerhead and the fittings kit.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing with provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
BMA Water Label
The Water Label is a voluntary cost-efficient and flexible labelling scheme for the reduction of water consumption across water product industries.Download
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows
Mira Bar Valve Exposed Pipework Installation Elbows are designed to fit all bar valves (including other manufacturer's products).RRP £45.60 Find out more
Expect more from your mixer shower. Experience a sensational showering experience with up to 3x more flow from our Mira Magni-flo™ technology, included in our Mira Atom EV mixer shower. Enhance your everyday experience.
The Mira Atom EV is complete with adjustable 'Z' connectors to fit pipework making installation easier.