Distinctive design with a luxurious showering performance, Mira Honesty ERD is the perfect choice for your contemporary bathroom. Easily divert between the deluge showerhead and hand shower to personalise your experience.
Complete the look
Combine the Mira Honesty ERD with a complementary Mira Honesty tap for the perfect contemporary look.
Mira Magni-flo™ delivers up to 3x more flow, even at low pressure.
Works on all systems and pressures, even at low pressure.
Thermostatic temperature control makes showering safe for all the family. Mira Cool Shield™ technology ensures the valve doesn’t get hot during your shower.
Double the experience
Easily divert between the 250mm square deluge overhead and large 110mm hand held shower.
Easy to use
Separate temperature and on/off diverter controls help you fine tune your perfect shower.
Easy to clean
Featuring a 1.25m smooth hose and designed with seamless connections for easy cleaning.
The perfect choice for your style concious customer who likes to divert between the overhead and handset.
- Control type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic shutdown: Within 2 seconds
- Adjustable maximum temperature for on-site conditions
- Water entry points: Rear only
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression, ¾” BSP to valve
- Outlet connections: ½” BSP Male to flexible hose
- Reversed inlets support: No - hot left, cold right only
Supply Conditions (cold mains feed)
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C
- Hot water range: 60°C-65°C (recommended)
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar (1 metre head)
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar (50 meter head)
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar (100 metre head)
Benefits for your customer
- Separate temperature and on/off/divertor controls help you to fine tune your perfect shower
- Maximum temperature stop for added safety, with over-ride button
- Mira Cool Shield™ to ensure valve doesn’t get hot during showering
- Featuring large single spray 250mm deluge showerhead and 110mm hand held showerhead.
- Light touch clamp bracket designed for easy one-handed use.
Easy to fit & Maintain
- Large, long-life filters
- Replaceable cartridge
- Front of tile installation system
View the Mira Honesty EV product resources
Installation & User Guide
Your Mira Product Installation and User Guide will include all the relevant product information on how install and use your product. You will also find information on the product's guarantee and customer service details.Download
Dimensional Line Drawing
The line drawing will provide dimensional sizes for the Mira Shower product selected.Download
For in-depth technical information and product approvals please refer to the Mira Product Datasheet.Download
Looking for a spare part for your shower? View this guide to identify the part required.Download
Easily divert between the large square deluge overhead and the handheld showerhead handset.
This mixer shower is perfectly paired with the Mira Honesty tap range. With pure cubist design at its heart, the Mira Honesty range combines hard angles with softened corners.View Taps Range